Membership in TASTE entitles members to benefit from all TASTE events and activities and to participate in creating events and activities themselves. Members are invited to all TASTE meetings and can also vote on all collective decisions.
TASTE's fundamental belief is that there is a growing need for both direct and indirect action to defend natural food practices and is primarily about celebrating and living solutions rather than condemning problems.
As a member, you may benefit from:
- group tastings and gastronomic touring, cultural, artistic and TASTE events
- collective purchases offering reductions in the price of natural, organic and biodynamic wines, cheeses, meats and a full range of organic products
- Taste of the Month – natural, organic and biodynamic foods or drinks offered to TASTE members monthly at significantly reduced rates (minimum number of participants required)
- a growing range of TASTE TOURS to awaken your sense of taste and discover new tastes through travel and the spirit of place
- access to TASTE's ‘Create your own Tour’ so that you can put together your own eco culinary, gastronomic Taste Tour adventure for a group of friends, school or association
- participating in convivial, educational and meaningful exchanges that make a difference and enhance the quality of life
- helping to save the Earth through eating and drinking (ethically, responsibly, naturally), lobbying for change, raising awareness, educating, informing and documenting.
Support TASTE! Become a member!
Your involvement with TASTE will enable you to expand your ‘tastes’ and make life a whole lot tastier.
Join us now!